Our signature chicken is from our local farm, marinated for 24 hours with a special blend of Asian & Caribbean flavors, then finished with our favorite coop sauces.
Our signature marinade is made with garlic, ginger, allspice, cilantro, sour oranges, and for the nice coop kick–our scotch bonnet pepper.
Our mission is to serve meaningful and delicious food to our community while supporting our local farmers. Our COOP menu is crafted and designed by Chef Max’s skillful touch to be your favorite neighborhood food joint.
Chef Max, celebrity chef, is a native of Detroit and knows that home is where the heart is. He’s extremely proud to return to his hometown and open a restaurant where he can sharer his knowledge in farming and his extensive culinary specialties.
- Private Chef, Entrepreneur
- Chef Max Miami, catering company
- Chef Max Designs, chef apparel
- Philanthropist – Founder One Chef Can 86 Hunger
- Author, Cooking with Amar’e – 100 Easy Recipes for Pros and Rookies in the Kitchen
- The Food Network’s Chopped, runner up contestant
- Author, Marley Coffee Cookbook: One Love, Many Coffees, and 100 Recipes
Visit www.chefmaxhardy.com for more info.